Flexiteek - The world class environmental teak deck alternative
Polypat Caraïbes, your exclusive Flexiteek distributor for the Leeward Islands : Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Martin / Sint Maarten, St. Barthelemy, Antigua, St Kitts & Nevis, Barbuda ...
Flexiteek is a composite PVC based marine decking system that looks and feels like a high quality teak deck.
Flexiteek is by far the most practical and convincing alternative to expensive teak decking. Extensive testing has been carried out in tropical and European conditions and Flexiteek continues to clean easily and look like a freshly sanded teak deck.
The Flexiteek system has stood the test of time; cruise ships, super yachts, recreational vessels and RIBs are all enjoying the benefits of Flexiteek decks.
If you want your decks to look the best they can, and you would rather spend more time enjoying your boat than maintaining it, give us a call for more information.
- Flexiteek is supplied ready to lay. All our decks are custom made from templates for each project. We supply them in one piece ready to glue down, complete with margins, hatches and deck details.
- All the good looks and appeal of a freshly sanded teak deck. Although it looks like teak, it is highly resistant to your common spills such as oil, fuel, red wine, fish blood etc. Decks are available with black or white caulking.
- Colour is as natural as wood with a grain structure throughout its thickness. It is sanded in the same way as wood resulting in a natural wood finish.
- Flexiteek does not require sealing or difficult ongoing maintenance. A gentle sand once in a while will refresh your deck and remove any stubborn stains.
- Excellent non-slip surface. Wet or dry Flexiteek provides amazing grip in the toughest conditions.
- UV Resistant. Flexiteek has been tested to ASTM G 154-00 and is successfully used in the harsh environments of the Australian and Caribbean tropics.
- Installers. Flexiteek is supplied custom made to the exact shape of your deck and can be installed by one of our installers or delivered to you for fitting. The decks are glued to your boat with a polymer adhesive that creates a permanent, flexible bond. No screws are used that can leak. Installation instructions are included, a practical knowledge of preparing a finished surface and the ability to follow procedures will get the job done.
- Easy to clean and maintain. Soap and water makes removal of most spills easy, you can also use a power wash without damaging your deck. Flexiteek may go darker over time and a gentle sand will return it to the original finish.
- Flexiteek has significant advantages over a wooden deck.
- Easy to maintain
- Does not go grey
- Stain resistant
- UV resistant
- Cost effective
- Fast installation
- Impact resistant
- Flexiteek has grown into a global company with distributors in over 35 countries and fully owned manufacturing facilities in Sweden, USA and Australia.